We offer the following practice exercises to help you successfully pass the Canadian government examinations.
- Second Language Evaluation (French)
- Writing Skills Test
- Test d’Aptitudes à Écrire (Français)
Undertaking the PSC Canada Tests (government of Canada) can be daunting.
Each year many candidates are unsuccessful at the Canadian government Standardized Tests due to lack of awareness of the types of questions to expect and time management skills required to complete the tests in the given time period.
Our Second Language Evaluation (French), Writing Skills Test and Test d’Aptitudes à Écrire (Français) practice tests offer you the opportunity to practice for the Canadian government examination before taking the real tests.
You will be able to:
- - Practice under full examination mode.
- - Understand what to expect on the day you will take the test.
- - Get yourself familiar with the testing environment.
- - Review & improve your time management skills.
- - Build up your confidence.
Our practice exercises constitute a learning activity and they serve as an intensive practice session that aims at preparing candidates for their SLE-French, Writing Skills Tests and Test d’Aptitudes à Écrire (Français).
This is a unique opportunity to build-up your self-confidence, consolidate your knowledge and be well prepared before taking the real PSC Canada Tests: Second Language Evaluation (French), Writing Skills Test and Test d’Aptitudes à Écrire (Français).